World Cup 2018

USMCRET

Me, not really I do support Croatia because of my Yugo-nostalgic feelings, but I wouldn't get to excited if they lose or win.

They were better in first half, but score is for France. Let see second half. My friend, guy is deep in betting says it would be 3-2 for Fr. I say Croatia win after penalties. Let's see.
DUSABOSS they were they clearly attacking more in the first half from what I can tell.

Man that hand ball was a killer and after the replays I cannot decide if it was accidental or on purpose

USMCRET

For me one the greatest thing is to make an Asado or BBQ, making the fire, getting the meat ready while drinking a good wine or beer. I will never understand vegans.

In other news seems that France is getting that extra star in his shirt.
Man the tail gating at LSU is phenomenal. And as good Cajuns food is offered to whomever is Playing LSU. It is our Cajun heritage. But there are often chants of Tiger Bait at the opponent, all done in good fun

USMCRET

No there's the Euro in two years time. Well done France! Second star, Brigade general?
What, nah Joseph we don’t see that. Even though there is a professional Soccer League only the immigrants from Latin America watch. Beckham even came here for the money, but Soccer never was close to replacing Football.

But the crowd at the Eiffel Tower is really great.

Again as a Cajun from Louisiana well done and Vive la France!

The avenue here has gone wild. Cortège of véhicules, bikers burning rubber and doing wheelies. ..seems like the whole city is out tooting. ..just saw a fud sitting on the roof of a car, hope he comes a cropper
Smoke bombs and flares set off
Getting pished, btw

Vingt ans après” (Twenty years after)... As in the novel by Alexandre Dumas (the second episode of Les trois mousquetaires)...
A second star on the shirt of Les Bleus... The Champs-Élysées are full of supporters cheering. After Mario Zagallo from Brazil and Franz Beckenbauer, from Germany, Didier Deschamps is the third man to win the FIFA World Cup, first as a player and later as a coach.
A good game by the Croat team. Today we’ve seen they fully deserved their place in the final.

29DDAD2D-9F0C-4713-B20E-236FE16A2FD8.jpeg

Did you see the sprint he did in to the Croatian goal box. ..but missed (19 years old)
Bankable for sure
He is the next generation super star. I was watching some of his old matchs and when he runs at full speed it seems the rest is in slow motion. I wonder how long till, Real Madrid or Barca buy him.

Messi and Ronaldo both of them are almost out of the game, they near the point where they can retire.. Both of them had their successful careers, yet both of them missed the World cup thropy.
Neymar is a disgrace for Brazilian football, he got a lot of people mad...

And here we are all applauding wankers paid x amount of thousand dollars per month to kick a ball and play acting like Prima Donnas in a Shakespearien play.

They can all go and f*ck themselves, in my book.

Anyway. Am just glad Eine Glande didn't win. Finished 4th apparently... Just like the French in WW2.

mark wake

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
What the hell, please La Petite Caporal, I can guess but I don’t know if I am close. English, American, translation please.
Mon petit has his own way of saying things! Also depends on input of beer! It’s a Legion thing. Flashback to August/September 82. Lebanon. Remember seeing a Marine Captain teaching his young Marines the art of bayonet training! Me and the lads I was with looked at each other shrugged... Ah! Les Américains! And walked on. Same kind of thing if you catch my drift.

And here we are all applauding wankers paid x amount of thousand dollars per month to kick a ball and play acting like Prima Donnas in a Shakespearien play.

They can all go and f*ck themselves, in my book.

Anyway. Am just glad Eine Glande didn't win. Finished 4th apparently... Just like the French in WW2.
Don't be like that, they may earn millons but they suffer too. Look here for example cristiano ronaldo scared to death, he was afraid that his pretty face was messed up pri_66445754.jpg

Most viewed threads of the week