World Cup 2018

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Here's an interesting video from a SA TV presenter living in the US who caused a mini scandal by saying that Africa- meaning that 21 of the 23 man French team had their origins from Africa - had won the world cup :

Last edited:
Trevor Noah, used to be hilarious. But since he moved over to the Yanks, his comedy pool has dried up. Maybe because his jokes were relatable here in ZA? But now he's turning into some social justice warrior....

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Is Trevor Noah black? I mean he is to some degree. There is limited amount of blackness you can have in order to be host or speaker on American tv. Its most noticeable on news channels. You almost can't found really dark skinned black man (woman).

Is Trevor Noah black? I mean he is to some degree. There is limited amount of blackness you can have in order to be host or speaker on American tv. Its most noticeable on news channels. You almost can't found really dark skinned black man (woman).
He's a mixed race. Father was Swiss and his mother black South African.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
GSP, What he trying to say? :)

Dusa, DUSA! My Spanish is limited to ordering a couple of beers por favor. But even I can see he's being auditioned to replace Claude Juncker as head of the EU. He then goes on to say that although he knows that Argentina is not yet in the European Union, he's applying in advance.

Just had a thought, Is he in the driving seat? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Most viewed threads of the week