a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2018

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
We call Italians "frog eaters".

Man you are really overloaded with sex thoughts. Even your nick showing that. :)
Just an old pervert. Infact i might get a Walking Stick with a mirror on the end to look up skirts...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
That´s 100% accurate. First time i went there i was amazed but i mean amazed of those "bumbum"
Can't beat a bit of doggy. Slap that booty ...wtf is happening with Brazil? Geez 2/0

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Belguims no8....wanna Shave his faggot hair off.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
[QUOTE="Le petit caporal, post: 22432

Brazil can go chew my nuts[

I said that

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
well should be a good game today England & sweden. I hope sweden are better on the pitch than their politicians who "run" their Country...LOL. sweden today…

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
well should be a good game today England & sweden. I hope sweden are better on the pitch than their politicians who "run" their Country...LOL. sweden today…

Common situations in Sweden today. It's a example of multiculturalism going wrong. Swedish leftist politicians (in power) want to give every culture same chances and level of importance. In fact they suppressing native Swedish culture. Some of them gone so far so they claim that Swedish culture doesn't even exist. Whole Nordic culture is also subdued along with West-European culture, which is slightly less suppressed. Than in you have in little better position Eastern European cultures.
And then you have cultures of Mid- East and Africa "minorties" which are tainted as if they were going extinct.

Problem is when someone coming from that culture (or have lack of it) in to liberal system like Sweden have he start to abuse that liberty. Basically many of them don't know how to act in that new environment.

We have similar situation in Libya and Iraq. When they tried to force democracy on them after years under dictators, people simply can't and handle it. (there is other thing involved to, but this also is true).

Strangely. politic still didn't corrupt Swedish football team. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bit different team in 4 years. One more politically correct, more diverse. Where skin color, religion and origin of players are more important than actual football skills.

Speaking of that I think that would be good to impose rule on national teams by which player not born in certain country can't play for national team. I mean what is point of national teams if anyone with easily obtained citizenship can play for team. I'm sure that we have players who doesn't speak language of country they represent. I don't know for you, but for me that is absurd.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Common situations in Sweden today. It's a example of multiculturalism going wrong. Swedish leftist politicians (in power) want to give every culture same chances and level of importance. In fact they suppressing native Swedish culture. Some of them gone so far so they claim that Swedish culture doesn't even exist. Whole Nordic culture is also subdued along with West-European culture, which is slightly less suppressed. Than in you have in little better position Eastern European cultures.
And then you have cultures of Mid- East and Africa "minorties" which are tainted as if they were going extinct.

Problem is when someone coming from that culture (or have lack of it) in to liberal system like Sweden have he start to abuse that liberty. Basically many of them don't know how to act in that new environment.

We have similar situation in Libya and Iraq. When they tried to force democracy on them after years under dictators, people simply can't and handle it. (there is other thing involved to, but this also is true).

Strangely. politic still didn't corrupt Swedish football team. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bit different team in 4 years. One more politically correct, more diverse. Where skin color, religion and origin of players are more important than actual football skills.

Speaking of that I think that would be good to impose rule on national teams by which player not born in certain country can't play for national team. I mean what is point of national teams if anyone with easily obtained citizenship can play for team. I'm sure that we have players who doesn't speak language of country they represent. I don't know for you, but for me that is absurd.
Agree 100%.. look at the German Team.. the two Turks soon showed solidarity for their "master" in Turkey. should be banned from the German Team. well so far the game is not bad. Don´t really care if England win. Sweden Need to get some Nordic National pride back.

GSP

Reaction score
Home Country
Argentina
It's a shame what's happening in a lot of nice countries. That they are allowing some "minorites" to act like thugs and get away with it....
The politicians and the justice should understand something, sooner or later people will get cornered and they will attack back and it will be far west again.
One rule that every single migrant should apply "If you are not in your home, then you should stick with the local customs and rules"

In the South West of the world people is getting tired of the bullc#"p of the Justice and people now takes matter in their own hand.. Which shouldn't be the case

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
GSP You can't really compare events in South America with those in Western EU. Vast majority of people in EU didn't have to defend themselves anytime in their life. Law and system did very a good job for them until now. It's sad (or funny) when I watch some groups of people who try to organize themselves against violent migrants. Thanks God they don't defending me. ;)
I mean, I really don't know how this situation about EU would end up in future. I was all about EU until recently, but today... I really don't know. Something have to be changed, drastically! Longer delay, more drastic measures would have to be. Some may pretend that don't see anything and that everything is fine, but soon or later ... I mean just use your head!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Ahh.... not really. I mean, of course I would be happy If my country win. Actually I would be happy if they go to next phase (we will see tomorrow).

But somehow I can guarantee that Serbia and Croatia wouldn't finish as first 4. If we play together as Yugoslavia ... that's another story. There is too much shady business in both Croatian and Serbian football and that will prevent any team to achieve any noticeable success. As I said, If we are all under same flag (one next to my name) that would be whole another story.

And yes Le petit, If Serbia fails I'm giving my hopes into Croatia! And why not? They played nice this evening and they are really closest to me after Serbia.
Surprising as may to be to someone I'm supporting Croatia to.

So what did I said about Croatia? Great team ... and now, I have high hopes that they will take championship. And they should! I was on their side in game against Russia. Serbia was divided on that questions (as we are on almost everything).

I can't stop thinking about eventual power of united team Ex-Yugoslavia would had, Of course, if politics and mafia stay out off of team selection.

We would be too strong! ;). Go Croatia! F them-up ! o)

To Ustaše bre!!! Jebite Keve belosvetskim belovima što manjaju nacionalne timove ko čarape. Pakažite od čega smo mi sa Balkana sazdani!!!

So, or you still in the mood or some bet? I would give you a chance to return lost! ???

Last edited: