a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2018

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
France into the final
Won 1 - 0 against Belgium.
Umititi scored
Varane : man of the match, imo

Last edited:

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Pour les Belges, y’en n’a plus,
Pour les Belges y’en n’a plus,
Ce sont des tireurs au cul...
😄

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
The avenue Jean Jaures, where i live, car cortèges beep ing big time non stop !

GuidoLovarini

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Not far from completing my prediction hope England go through as their will be a bigger tv audience for the final so more people can watch France rip England to shreds ( I am a Jock) haha
I know what you mean by bigger audience but i hope they dont even make the final im already dreading all the pishy 66’ talk nevermind ‘that time a young England team faced France in the final’

Mon Croatia.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I know what you mean by bigger audience but i hope they dont even make the final im already dreading all the pishy 66’ talk nevermind ‘that time a young england team faced france in the final’

Mon Croatia.
Worse for me I live and work in England but no way will they beat France, if even they get past tonight!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Worse for me I live and work in England but no way will they beat France, if even they get past tonight!
I'm just getting sick of all the English poofs shouting their mouths off about winning & putting Scotland down.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Not far from completing my prediction hope England go through as their will be a bigger tv audience for the final so more people can watch France rip England to shreds ( I am a Jock) haha
Hope Les Bleus will keep their head cool, whomever we play against on Sunday. In 2016 we thought we had won the Euro, after ousting Germany in semi-final. And then... came Portugal...

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
I suppose now that women in London will not be wearing waist coats as a tendance
England's coming home , the're coming home

Last edited:

GuidoLovarini

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Was out a run there when extra time started and just heard loads a steaming people in a back garden singing “they're going home, they're going home, England's going home” 😂😂😂 Good result for Croatia!!

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
French news reporting, many scottish wearing Croatian shirts
Fuck as a Jock part of the wardrobe is a different top for every nation naturally not England that’s in the shed for cleaning my car!
Guy stops me in street hey why have you a French top on? I support them! “Guy” it’s a old fucking top! Me LIsten buddy put yourself in my shoes, on Monday morning the 16th the new top will have 2 stars on it so why not wait, to me it’s a no brainier Guy fucks off im laughing out loud ha ha

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Croatia is on the doorstep of a big success of their football team. I mean they already did great for their country. But if they become number 1...! BTW I have an impression that nobody here (except Rapace) supports France. It's strange because FFL is still pretty much French.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Croatia is on the doorstep of a big success of their football team. I mean they already did great for their country. But if they become number 1...! BTW I have an impression that nobody here (except Rapace) supports France. It's strange because FFL is still pretty much French.
You may be mistaken I support France in rugby and football only exception is if they play Scotland as then I only wish for a good game, in Rugby Scotland can hold their own, in football well that is just tears and frustration but part of being a Jock.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I remember when we were in RCA (Central Africa), we were all in the foyer (I think we'd won the intervention :unsure:) waiting to go back to Calvi. There was a rugby 7s match between a NZ team and a French team. All the legionnaires were cheering for the NZ. Probably just to p*ss off the shlabhors (nickname for the French regulars) :ROFLMAO: