a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You and the Foreign Legion

YOU and the FFL

• No plans on joining

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Plans on joining

Votes: 167 66.8%
  • Tried to join, got rejected - not going back

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Tried to join, got rejected - going back

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Served less than 5 years

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Served 5 years or more

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Serving now

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
adrian said:
Hey are Charles Lovelace and Danny still around here?
no, they got tired of the B.S. that went on for while :mad:

adrian

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well not a surprise. I can now see the things differently because i'm serving now myself. Atleast they know i made it :)

Reaction score
Home Country
Finland
My relationship with Legion? my next home for atleast 5 years and my job for 15 years and my retirement payer for the next up coming years for the rest of my life. i have no other options for myself than Legion i shit you not but i cant get any jobs in my home country cause i have had stroke, but what you dont say to them they dont know about it? ;) :confused: :D

BASHIR

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I'm thinking of joining for a change in life, but I do have some regrets maybe.
Rightnow I'm kinda nervous on the situation but I taking alot of consideration about it, or I might just join the U.S Army. :confused:

The Dude

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Macao
Join the U.S. Army: you´ll see more ground fire and deal with live-fire ambushes and no mock-ups....

Forgotten

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
engagé volunteer said:
My relationship with Legion? my next home for atleast 5 years and my job for 15 years and my retirement payer for the next up coming years for the rest of my life. i have no other options for myself than Legion i shit you not but i cant get any jobs in my home country cause i have had stroke, but what you dont say to them they dont know about it? ;) :confused: :D

They read these forums.

Am I joking? :p

The Dude

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Macao
As long as you don't you plaster your face/ass on this board plus dates of departure to France and arrival in Aubagne (real names go without saying), you're not really traceable....

Last edited:

The Dude

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Macao
Comando84 said:
i going to Marseille in june 15,,shit finally..

i.m a wannabe but finally I am going to fulfill my dream.
Commando 84,
Goood luck to ya in the lead-up to yer departure, if you're still set in yer path in the FFL....Keep the board posted when/if you can at Castel....

WATKINPD

Reaction score
Can a young man with a small criminal history in the U.S. join the Legion? This young man needs total structure in his life.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
WATKINPD said:
Can a young man with a small criminal history in the U.S. join the Legion?
Answer is yes. If he meets the Legion criteria he'll be taken if he committed only minor offences.

Aaaa!

Reaction score
If I decide to go, it will be in December of this year or, if not then, possibly in December of next year. If I don't go this December, it's unlikely that I ever will, though. I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm waiting to see how things turn out over the next 6 months.

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
You take my best wishes with you mate good luck.
2REP, 5RMP, 1RE, honourable discharge. Je ne regrette rien :cool:

grunt

Reaction score
Who are the ones that got rejected? Could these persons please give some advice on how to act and behave, what to do, and don't do during selection?

And when are you going back?

Mason

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Slivovitz said:
I dunno boys. I don't trust this Administration further than I can throw it. We might not even get a chance to head for France. Dubya's talkin bout Iran the same way he was talkin bout Iraq back in the day. It's either a political tactic to further convince the American public that we're in some sort of imminent danger, or it's war. If it's war you can bet yer ass there's gonna be a draft... we're spread too thin as it is.
Anyway, if I CAN join the Legion I WILL join the Legion. Mark my words.
Cheers,
William

This administration is just fine thank you. It's better than if Al "invented the internet" Gore or Joe "2 wives/divorced" Lieberman were in office.

You want action gentlemen? Join the U.S. Army, there is plenty more to go around than in the Legion.

The Dude

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Macao
Mason said:
You want action gentlemen? Join the U.S. Army, there is plenty more to go around than in the Legion.
... I couldn't agree more provided that you can join the U.S military.....

hellheaven1987

Reaction score
Home Country
Singapore
But I don't think it's an easy life in legion! Anyway, I would like to join it after four years

Jazz

Reaction score
The Dude said:
... I couldn't agree more provided that you can join the U.S military.....

Yeah, some of us considered that, but then again, when you ain't an american, you'll have to apply for an immigration-permit, and then, you have to prove that you can be american enough to join the US armed forces... Then the legion is much easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.