Young guy from Zimbabwe

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Zimbabwe
Bonjour everyone. I'm 24 years from Zimbabwe planning to join this year. The thing is I don't know if the Legion accepts Zimbabweans. Please help and if they do is there a contract for life in the Legion? I have no family no girlfriend l just want a roof over my head and food in my mouth.
Any help will be appreciated a lot.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
The Legion accepts any nationality and the first contract is for 5 y.

OP
T
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Zimbabwe
Thanks for the reply l appreciate it a lot. Is there any more advice you can help me with? l have saved up nearly two years for this and any tip l can get will definitely help me.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Thanks for the reply l appreciate it a lot. Is there any more advice you can help me with? l have saved up nearly two years for this and any tip l can get will definitely help me.
You can find almost everything on this forum. Use search function.

OP
T
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Zimbabwe
Thanks again for the help it's greatly appreciated.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello Thusi and welcome to the forum. As Dusa says they accept all nationalities. You'll come a cross a few SA on here and in the Legion. Make sure that you look into the paperwork required for getting a visa to enter France. It's all been covered so no worries.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Bonjour everyone. I'm 24 years from Zimbabwe planning to join this year. The thing is I don't know if the Legion accepts Zimbabweans. Please help and if they do is there a contract for life in the Legion? I have no family no girlfriend l just want a roof over my head and food in my mouth.
Any help will be appreciated a lot.
Welcome Boet, I'm a Saffa, where you from in Zim? Got a mate in Bulawayo.

OP
T
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Zimbabwe
Hi thanks for the warm welcome everyone and it's a great honour to be replied by someone who has served. I'm working on the visa right now. I'm currently in SA, it's easier to get the visa from this side. Snafumite I'm from Bulawayo too, like your mate.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Hi thanks for the warm welcome everyone and it's a great honour to be replied by someone who has served. I'm working on the visa right now. I'm currently in SA, it's easier to get the visa from this side. Snafumite I'm from Bulawayo too, like your mate.
I haven't served still a lingering meanderer, where are you now, in SA?

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Cheers Joe,
I ain't really been gone, just been quiet. I typically only venture out of my swamp when I perceive that one of my ‘Cousins' has stepped in it.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thusi,

A very warm welcome to the forum. Enjoy it and learn as much as possible from those in Green.

Most viewed threads of the week