Thread: hi

Top Member Major Forum Poster flash010's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland

hi

i am back mofos so bring on the stupid and the weak minded
    yae though i walk in the shadow of the valley of death i will fear no evil for am the hardest bast..d in the valley Hidden Content

Hyper Active Member Major Forum Poster dusaboss's Avatar
    Country
    Yugoslavia

Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by flash010 View Post
    i am back mofos so bring on the stupid and the weak minded
    You want stupid question? No problemo!

flash010 nice to have you back. I really respect you, but one question bothers me much and I think you have answer to it.

You know, I live in rural parts of Serbia and there's no many girls around, but I have to admit there is more than few cute sheeps here

Problem is : whenever I try to get on with one of them, they run away! I tried with flowers, I tried with nice talking I even tried with giving them hey, but I had little success.

I saw in your profile that your interest are "shagging sheep". So can you help me with my problem somehow? Please?

[temp] retired Mod Major Forum Poster voltigeur's Avatar
    Country
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by dusaboss View Post
    You won't souped question? No problemo!

flash010 nice to have you back. I really respect you, but one question bothers me much and I think you have answer to it.

You know, I live in rural parts of Serbia and there's no many girls around, but I have to admit there is couple cute sheeps around

Problem is whenever I try to get on with one of them, they run away! I tried with flowers, I tried with nice talking I even tried with giving them hey, but I had little success.

I saw in your profile that your interest are "shagging sheep". So can you help me with my problem somehow? Please?
    Use rubber boots/wellies, any self respecting Legionnaire knows that.
    c'est la guerre Hidden Content e mail Hidden Content

Hyper Active Member Major Forum Poster dusaboss's Avatar
    Country
    Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by voltigeur View Post
    Use rubber boots/wellies, any self respecting Legionnaire knows that.
    I know that as well. But I heard that is really useful with goats. When comes to sheeps... I'm totally confused and inexperienced. That's why I'm looking for advice from someone who knows that better than me.

Donator Major Forum Poster
    Country
    UK

Flash,

My old oppo, good to see you back. Possibly you could encourage some genuine Anciens to come back and contribute.
    The forum has been marooned in the doldrums far too long and has been lacking in quality. The youngsters need some inspiration, from those that have served with honour and fidelity.
    " What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others."

Pericles.

Actual or Former Legionnaire Major Forum Poster DCLXVI's Avatar
    Country
    United States

Well, you found the right place. Still full of retards, dults, morons, shitbirds, wannabes, DRUNKS, druggies, criminals, gamblers, cheaters, liars, saints, all sinners, short, fat, tall, skinny, and endless list. Funny how we are all a combo of one or more and or all or even something not listed and for the man who says otherwise, well, found out his, we could go with the Liar portion. Cheers mate. See you in the pool, AGAIN.

The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong but the victory is unto him who is faithful.

Thread Information