a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real men

brokenheart

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Ok...I am confused and you say women are hard to figure out....
Right ones...wrong ones....
Good ones, bad ones
Big boobs, little boobs
So what do you guys really want? I read these posts you all seem torn between the two images.
What's the perfect woman?

Besides myself of course.....hehe

Hroflr Grimm

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United States

Young, but old enough to be considered mature.
Smooth, but not gentle, a pleasure to look at.
She's always waiting for you,
She's always there when things are down.
You pour out your problems to her,
and she listens.
She takes you into her gentle arms and slowly soothes the pain away.
Her heart is golden, she whispers sweetness in your ears.
When you drink her in, you must take your time for she is of worth.

Ahhh, foock.. Tha's scotch, not women. ;)
What the devil was I thinkin'?

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
a goddess when out
atop chef in the kitchen
a supa mum
and a slut in bed
hahaha
a french woman told me that on the ferry to calvi

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
And you have to make sure they don't find out of each other...

homercleese

Reaction score
Home Country
Ireland
Ok...I am confused and you say women are hard to figure out....

So what do you guys really want?

Besides myself of course.....hehe

One that looks good, with something different, that's sexy. One that doesnt smoke or wear too much makeup (ideally she doesnt need any and wears none), and, most importantly, one that says what she means and doesnt talk in riddles, saying one thing and means another.

Oh, and she can cook. I had one of these before but fooked it up. Hopefully, I'll find another one eventually- i'm happy to make plenty of mistakes in the meantime though

Hroflr Grimm

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United States

Since people are answering seriously I guess I'll do the same.

Intelligent, witty a plus, enjoys putting up with me, or at least does a fine job at it, a pleasure to look at, keeps the nagging to a bare minimum, enjoys life as an adventure, warm in heart and warmer in bed. Being of the correct temperment to raise my future children would go a long way as well, i.e. either a saint or a greater devil than they.

brokenheart

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
One who never says they have a headache lol:D:D:rolleyes::p

YAH but that is because we need time....you must learn to romance her soul and then she will come around....
then she is butter in your arms or a raving slut for Flash.....headaches are about control....you have to work around them....tortoise and and hare....slow but sure wins the race... you guys are always in such a hurry...

TONY- Thats why women get headaches....you are so preoccupied with the mountains in front of you...hehe

HROFIR
SCOTCH....yup...thats a man's drink....oh wait my mother drinks that too...she fits that description too.
Best piece of advice ... is the '....drink her in, you must take your time.....'

FLASH-WHY ARE MEN NEVER SLUTS? DAH..I don't get that one.. SO....I guess men are studs who smoke stinky cigars....doesn't sound so romantic. LOL

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
i have never classed a woman who likes to shag a slut as to the guys being studs if a woman is highly sexuly actif
nice one if it comes to it i am a male slut haha and proud of it lol

SeanG

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
i have never classed a woman who likes to shag a slut as to the guys being studs if a woman is highly sexuly actif
nice one if it comes to it i am a male slut haha and proud of it lol

Ooooh shut up you tart,:D hahahahahahahaha:D:D:D

brokenheart

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
if it comes to it i am a male slut haha and proud of it lol
OF course you would hehe
But thats the point....no woman, really aspires to be a slut.... men would love to see themselves that way ........

TRULY Would you marry one? Most of you I am sure wouldn't....unless you didn't know before hand and then you might have some difficulty with it if she was still employed.

On a lighter note....nice to see some honesty from you guys....the qualities woman require in men aren't that different....
Someone who likes us for who we are, and can tell little white lies to make us feel good....hehe
Like, your beautiful (when you are older) and you know things are sagging.

We may nag, but you guys give 'The look of disdain', that could sink a thousand ships..... and you don't say a word....but says it all....and contrary to popular belief, We can read our childrens' minds but we cant read our husbands or lovers. hehehehe

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
keep telli g your self that ruined lol
loads of my mates went out with whores some married them every one looks down there noses at sluts
but like legionnaires they all get fecked for money
o and one of my best civvie mates in marsselles was a whore she saved me from getting stabbed one night by an french
slabour who did not like me stopping him slapping about one of the bar maids.
it dont matter what way you look at it there humans and there life is theres to do what they want with it

John777

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
keep telli g your self that ruined lol
loads of my mates went out with whores some married them every one looks down there noses at sluts
but like legionnaires they all get fecked for money
o and one of my best civvie mates in marsselles was a whore she saved me from getting stabbed one night by an french
slabour who did not like me stopping him slapping about one of the bar maids.
it dont matter what way you look at it there humans and there life is theres to do what they want with it

I could not agree with you more. People feel better about themselves when they feel they have the right to look down on other people. Like all people, whores threat you like you treat them. You can marry a virgin that ends up screwing you brother, the amount of sexual partners is irrelevant, what is relevant is whether that person can be true and honest.

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
ppl who look down on others have further to fall and usuly have more to hide british political partys are living proof
of that.
no one should be made felt to be worthless.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
(...)
TONY- Thats why women get headaches....you are so preoccupied with the mountains in front of you...hehe
(...)

Actually I never met any sore headed ladies. Maybe because my "mountain" preoccupation pays off? Or maybe I tip well?