a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSP

Reaction score
Home Country
Argentina
My point is some of those (many) fitness videos are clearly made as erotic content camouflaged in workout session.

Of course they have to make money.
With workout videos, you either sell by putting some hot people or by being totally bizzare..

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
very cute & remember These Girls work very hard to achieve their Goals.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
very cute & remember These Girls work very hard to achieve their Goals.
I agree that they all work hard to achieve their goals, but don't they get left on the shelf a little later in life, I don't mean not having a partner.
When you have spent your life body building and then retire what can you relate to and whom can you relate to?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
A very good point. Most end up Coaching people or get into selling their own Brand of supplements. I suppose like a lot of Football (Soccer) Stars. They still are in the industry somewhere. Yes it must be hard to see it all fade away with Age. A good example is the Multi Mr Olympia ronnie Coleman. I think he's on Operation number 10 now. He won't stop untill he is a cripple. On the other Hand Dorian Yates opened a gym sold supplements.. Made Videos ...enjoys his life with normal Fitness Training. No Freak Mass.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Wow this move blows my mind Starts 1;09 ...lol like a fish...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Man i'm howling with laughter at that last Video & the Maradona stuff....haha ....:ROFLMAO::LOL::D:D

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Great exercise.. Can Listen to her purring voice all Day. :p

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
These kill my legs. If you do them with a barbell or Holding two Dumbbells you´ll have Trouble sitting on the pot the next day… can get a great leg Workout even if you don´t have much weight.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Thanks for sharing these vids sexpert. I'm not thinking about asking any of these ladies out. i'm more than happy with the misus and her tabata. But I was wondering, if I did, what would we talk about? the legion? Perhaps for about a half hour and then curls and squats. And then if she meets some of her chunky male friends from the gym? I'd been the only one who wasn't drinking protein shake with an egg and banana.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for sharing these vids sexpert. I'm not thinking about asking any of these ladies out. i'm more than happy with the misus and her tabata. But I was wondering, if I did, what would we talk about? the legion? Perhaps for about a half hour and then curls and squats. And then if she meets some of her chunky male friends from the gym? I'd been the only one who wasn't drinking protein shake with an egg and banana.
well some of These women do respect an ex Military man. You get men & women who pay to be Beasted army style. The Legion is thought of as physical & mental Training, so is pushing any Sport to the Limit or trying to reach your genetic max. By the way i do make Banana shakes. Milk 1.5% & a Banana. I never tell People to buy shakes or anything else. A waste of Money. The Fitness Industry is a Multi Million Dollar Industry praying on the dreams of Young men & women. A sensible diet & REGULAR Training brings results, not a Protein shake in the Gym. Also you only Need to drink water in the gym not all These new calorie loaded Drinks i see People drinking. KISS, ( Keep it simple stupid)

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
A very good point. Most end up Coaching people or get into selling their own Brand of supplements. I suppose like a lot of Football (Soccer) Stars. They still are in the industry somewhere. Yes it must be hard to see it all fade away with Age. A good example is the Multi Mr Olympia ronnie Coleman. I think he's on Operation number 10 now. He won't stop untill he is a cripple. On the other Hand Dorian Yates opened a gym sold supplements.. Made Videos ...enjoys his life with normal Fitness Training. No Freak Mass.

Yes, but IQ gap between Ronnie and Dorian is significant. Also they are both biggest names from that sport. Other not so famous don't getting any money from that sport and they still have to invest in all that shit.
Story going around that lot of those guys (even Mr. Olympia contenders) have to get involved in gay prostitution with very rich clients. There is famous picture of Kai Green (#2) f*cking grapefruit...

I mean, there is lot of weirdness in that sport. For some is form of addiction other try to cure some complexes. I don't know.
Don't get it personal sexpert, there's a lot of normal guys who just want to have nice body and some physical activity. Problem is when that starts to become obsession.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes, but IQ gap between Ronnie and Dorian is significant. Also they are both biggest names from that sport. Other not so famous don't getting any money from that sport and they still have to invest in all that shit.
Story going around that lot of those guys (even Mr. Olympia contenders) have to get involved in gay prostitution with very rich clients. There is famous picture of Kai Green (#2) f*cking grapefruit...

I mean, there is lot of weirdness in that sport. For some is form of addiction other try to cure some complexes. I don't know.
Don't get it personal sexpert, there's a lot of normal guys who just want to have nice body and some physical activity. Problem is when that starts to become obsession.
I agree..& yes the Kai Video with the Grapefruit was on YouTube. In Arnolds time a lot did what you wrote. I saw a video someone posted on a well known Bodybuilding Forum ( no names ) of a well known Bodybuilder & famous gym owner in a gay Film. ( again no names )...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Obsessions are addictions and all need a budget. ..am clean, man!
Haha.... Most Amateur bodybuilders have normal Jobs. Just some years back they were lazy just worried about pumpin up in the gym & hitting the Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.