a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
right if you guys don´t like this Babe..then you´re a shirt lifter :D

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
remember Bev Francis ? Pioneer of Powerlifting & Bodybuilding

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
aqua aerobics taken to another Level.. Never seen anyone do clean & press, squats with an Olympic bar Under water before..:D

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
getting the 21" compact model easy to carry. ESP are a good firm quick answers per Email. Confirmed payment. out of the tests i have seen this is a great Tool.

Forum rule # 4
4. We want to share information, we promote or sell nothing, and (is it useful to remind it to you?) you choose your own life. Don't ask us more than information, we do not take the responsibility of your choices and life.

Last edited by a moderator:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
getting the 21" compact model easy to carry. ESP are a good firm quick answers per Email. Confirmed payment. out of the tests i have seen this is a great Tool.

Forum rule # 4
4. We want to share information, we promote or sell nothing, and (is it useful to remind it to you?) you choose your own life. Don't ask us more than information, we do not take the responsibility of your choices and life.

Is that bat legal to wear in UK?

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
where i live yes..UK don´t know
Those batons are fantastic, when I did some security training a few years back we did some training on them. Heavy and compact. Can break a jaw or arm easy if used correctly. Much better and efficient than the old plastic batons imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.