a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Meeting

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
On a side note, yet related, what if Mexico started buying Sukhois, S400s and T90s? I doubt the US wouldnt take it personal and build the wall a couple of feet higher, heck last time the ruskies put missiles so close to the US we almost had WW3.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Russia and Assad are one in the same, period.
If not, Russia would not have Vetoed in the UN Security Crime Counsel
Too stop, really the Veto cast by Russia stops inspectors from gathering the trace elements
and when you have those you have the maker of the Nerve Agent.
Gee Wonder whom that would be.

911 Changed the world for the US and our Allies, period end of story.
I am for pulling back as some of you would like from the world stage a bit.

But I want to make it plainly clear, the next country that fosters the scum bastards, by the way they have fully
invaded most of Europe, but back to my point. Carry out another 911 Attack and
then the United States will bring the 100% full combat capability to bear on you, minus nukes

And believe me, Iraq and Afghanistan have not even witnessed 25% of what we can bring to bear.
We use restraint while the scum shits hide behind women, children, hospitals, and many more
such places because they know we will hold our fire. FECK, even in Iraq we did not even
100% obliterate their military bases and assets like communication and control.

So my point, do it again and you will be reduced to cinder.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I agree with much of what you said. We didn't see more than 25% US military capability until WW2. That's true And of course Russia is no much for US (let alone NATO) in conventional warfare,there's no doubt in that.

911 Changed the world for the US and our Allies, period end of story.

You are contradictory here. One of your big allies actually did 9.11. attack . At least, helped to make it possible. CIA have that info, but from some reason isn't available for public. money that pours in from Saudi Arabia to US and that they are by far biggest buyers for US weapons also oil is big thing in that love-hate relationship. Also sums for lobbying (which is legal) and various ways of corruption (which isn't) from SA to US are astronomical.

I mean, I get all of that, but what would be to much for American people? Would be another 9. 11. be that trigger when US would go after them. Or would you again go after some third country which has nothing to do with that eventually attack? Spin up reality lit'l bit ...everybody happy, find someone to put blame on. Then invade, search and destroy!

I would not get into whether or not US had reasons to invade Iraq (you probably did have). But somehow atmosphere is made that Iraq was invaded because of 9. 11. Which is absurd and insults for intelligence both to free world and to Americans who use they head.

Neither Libya had something with it, neither Iran or Syria. Parts of Afghanistan did have something with that attack also Pakistan. But biggest organizer and nursery for Islamic terrorist and that sick ideology overall is Saudi Arabia. End of story.
And what USA did? Rewarded them with lucrative contracts and sell them tons of high tech weapon.

If America wants that anyone believe in their story of liberty and democracy they have to get rid of SA. That country is simply pure evil

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Listen, Russia is not our friend in anyway. Russia is every bit the as it was during the Cold War. Dudaboss, why did Russia VETO at the UN to send a team of monitor and conduct test to see if there was a Chemical Attack, why? The answer is simple the gas used has finger prints all over it, why again does Russia veto the resolution to allow teams into the area? Very, Very troubling.

Do you have some link for this? If that is true then is obvious that Putin's little puppy (Asad) was bad, bad boy.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
On a side note, yet related, what if Mexico started buying Sukhois, S400s and T90s? I doubt the US wouldnt take it personal and build the wall a couple of feet higher, heck last time the ruskies put missiles so close to the US we almost had WW3.

The Opening Stanza in the Marine Corps' Hymn States "From the Halls of Montezuma...." Go ahead Mexico.
Do you have some link for this? If that is true then is obvious that Putin's little puppy (Asad) was bad, bad boy.

Case in point DUSABOSS. Ask these Russian Mercs in Syria, this did not go well for them and they are dead and brutally so. http://www.newsweek.com/total-f-russian-mercenaries-syria-lament-us-strike-killed-dozens-818073

The speaker is also critical of the Russian government’s response to the incident, saying, “They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit...but our fucking government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

And let me further add that in Niger our FRENCH BROTHERS CAME TO OUR AID AND SAVED OUR GREEN BERETS IN A PITCHED BATTLE AND HELPED RECOVERY OUR DEAD AND WOUNDED. also we just helped the French deploy with our heavy lift assets. VIVE LA FRANCE. BLUE WHITE AND RED STICK TOGETHER WITH RED WHIT AND BLUE. France was our original Ally in our 1775 Revolution and that’s why we loved have President Macron and honored him and all of France with a State Diner.

Finally, Dudaboss “From the Hallas of Motezuma, To the shores of Tripoli, We have fought our Country’s Battles in the Air on Land, and Sea. We are proud to claim the Title United States Marine!

Look up what the Halls of Montuzu and Shores of Tripoli mean and you will again see a common thread with La Legion Etranger!

What happens every April 30th everywhere Legionnaires are? They Celebrate the Cameron Day, and rightly so, a Valiant effort and the way they walked away, I SAY A VICTORY TO BE HONORED.

The Halls of Montezuma was our own very very blood fight Marine Corps fight in Mexico. And today Marine NCOs, SNCOs, and Officers wear a 2 inch Ted “Blood Stripe” on our Dress Blues Trousers. It is in honor of the blood lost in that battle among our Marines. It is more important for a Marine to earn his a Blood Stripe than the rank Corporal because there is a very special ceremony you must be a Marine Enlisted as a Corporal above to be in attendance

Last edited:

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Exactly my point the US would go batshit, but its ok for NATO troops to be placed on the Russian border?

Yes, because they are a bully and their communists killed 10s of millions in your area of the world. DUSABOSS, the built the wall in Germany and had machine guns cut people in half and loosed dogs on people that wanted freedom. Those walls were not to keep us out but their own people in to starve and be slaves

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Half the russian population are alcholics and the other half are whores
Poutine is an ex KGB officier, using cold war tatics in a now mondialised world
Clinging strongly on to power like the klinkers on Dussaboss hairy arse

Last edited:

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
You do realize this was not an overwhelming US Force, likely very small. SNAFU, we put our forces on the border in Western Europe as a deterrent to keep the Russians from begging a return to the old CCCP

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
The Opening Stanza in the Marine Corps' Hymn States "From the Halls of Montezuma...." Go ahead Mexico.

Case in point DUSABOSS. Ask these Russian Mercs in Syria, this did not go well for them and they are dead and brutally so. http://www.newsweek.com/total-f-russian-mercenaries-syria-lament-us-strike-killed-dozens-818073

The speaker is also critical of the Russian government’s response to the incident, saying, “They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit...but our fucking government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

And let me further add that in Niger our FRENCH BROTHERS CAME TO OUR AID AND SAVED OUR GREEN BERETS IN A PITCHED BATTLE AND HELPED RECOVERY OUR DEAD AND WOUNDED. also we just helped the French deploy with our heavy lift assets. VIVE LA FRANCE. BLUE WHITE AND RED STICK TOGETHER WITH RED WHIT AND BLUE. France was our original Ally in our 1775 Revolution and that’s why we loved have President Macron and honored him and all of France with a State Diner.

Finally, Dudaboss “From the Hallas of Motezuma, To the shores of Tripoli, We have fought our Country’s Battles in the Air on Land, and Sea. We are proud to claim the Title United States Marine!

Look up what the Halls of Montuzu and Shores of Tripoli mean and you will again see a common thread with La Legion Etranger!

What happens every April 30th everywhere Legionnaires are? They Celebrate the Cameron Day, and rightly so, a Valiant effort and the way they walked away, I SAY A VICTORY TO BE HONORED.

The Halls of Montezuma was our own very very blood fight Marine Corps fight in Mexico. And today Marine NCOs, SNCOs, and Officers wear a 2 inch Ted “Blood Stripe” on our Dress Blues Trousers. It is in honor of the blood lost in that battle among our Marines. It is more important for a Marine to earn his a Blood Stripe than the rank Corporal because there is a very special ceremony you must be a Marine Enlisted as a Corporal above to be in attendance

Countdown

Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
You do realize this was not an overwhelming US Force, likely very small. SNAFU, we put our forces on the border in Western Europe as a deterrent to keep the Russians from begging a return to the old CCCP

I completely agree with you, USMCRET.

The situation was pretty bad in the baltic states after the Russian annexation of Crimea, and the baltic states, who during Soviet times was buffer states for the Soviet was afraid to become Russian buffer states again.

For those who have been in the Baltic states it is understandable that they let NATO put forces on the border. The Baltics has a large Russian population, they are strategically important and are countries that have been changing sides troughout the history. Summarized, a Russian annexation could have been the case if not NATO put forces on their borders.

The USMC has a 300 man strong rotational force and a prepositioning program in Norway and in my opinion, its a great thing, as the Norwegian armed forces are too weak to be let alone before a NATO-force can come for the rescue in a crisis. Thank you for the American help and their service.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Pr Macron seems to have found a spiritual father in Pr Trump and a spiritual mother in his wife, 24 years his senior. Let's hope that Jupiter's got as big a button for the Nukes As Donald. and it's on his desk and not Donald's oval room or sa vielle's boudoir.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
I understand NATO's position heck we fought the Cubans and "soviet advisors" here in Angola, however I don't believe the US is all snowflakes and coco-puffs in the whole thing there is definitely a tit-for-tat going on that needs to calm down.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Design and fabrication by Dassault, the Rafale. Here in Nîmes (home of the 2 REI) we have an international airport. It was shared with the Aéronavale (Marine Aviation) and they were equipped with the Rafale M (Marine version of the Rafale fighter), 78 M€ per unit . They have now left Nîmes and have been replaced by a regiment of transport and material. An escadron of Canadair bombardiers CL 415 water bombers.
The high cost can be explained by the lone project and development assumed by Dassault.

Russia, as an army, cannot and never will match our technical and material skills. They (Poutine) thrives on bluff

Source : Banque mondiale
The population of Russia, 2016 was 144 million
Population of Pakistan, 2016 was 193 million
Population of Bangladesh, 2016 was 163 million
Population of the U.S.A., 2016 was 323 million
The estimated population of the European Union is 512 million
NATO countries population unfound

Serge Dassault dies (93)