a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
nah its not mumble rap its London drill
Yeah, but it's closely resemble to all new mobile rap subgenres. Don't take it personally. greetings.

Last edited:
Reactions: LJD

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
fair enough, didn't expect old people to enjoy it
What an argument. :) Mumble rap is worst direction this music is going until emergence of similar situation when gangsta rap appeared. I still think that old school is better but gangsta rap had something in it so some song stayed until today.
This, whats this guys doing today is soulless, blunt mumbling and in 20 y no one would listen that.
Is not generation thing. To take it personally , listen as much as you won, but that music is have no quality

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
haha. Look at Keith's face while drumming. Crazy as F. :) I have somewhere live cd of them (have to find it). on it he is absolutely dominating, it's like drums are one band and rest of band is another. He is also much louder than rest.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
What an argument. :) Mumble rap is worst direction this music is going until emergence of similar situation when gangsta rap appeared. I still think that old school is better but gangsta rap had something in it so some song stayed until today.
This, whats this guys doing today is soulless, blunt mumbling and in 20 y no one would listen that.
Is not generation thing. To take it personally , listen as much as you won, but that music is have no quality
For me it's a load of crap. I mean even the look, all wearing hoodies doing the same stupid hand gestures- but like I say it's a personal opinion.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
haha. Look at Keith's face while drumming. Crazy as F. :) I have somewhere live cd of them (have to find it). on it he is absolutely dominating, it's like drums are one band and rest of band is another. He is also much louder than rest.
remember reading a story about the Who .. Keith Moon sneaked into Mick Jaggers/Bianca Jaggers room..lol guy was crazy.

LJD

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I didn't take it personally, didn't mean to offend you like I seem to have, I get if people don't like mumble rap. what I posted isn't mumble rap its uk drill, id say it has more soul than mumble rap because these people are actually living the life they rap about and talking about real events. to each his own