Pour les Belges, y’en n’a plus,
Pour les Belges y’en n’a plus,
Ce sont des tireurs au cul...
😄

Ratings
83 3
Home Country
Scotland
Not far from completing my prediction hope England go through as their will be a bigger tv audience for the final so more people can watch France rip England to shreds ( I am a Jock) haha
I know what you mean by bigger audience but i hope they dont even make the final im already dreading all the pishy 66’ talk nevermind ‘that time a young England team faced France in the final’

Mon Croatia.

Ratings
195 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
I know what you mean by bigger audience but i hope they dont even make the final im already dreading all the pishy 66’ talk nevermind ‘that time a young england team faced france in the final’

Mon Croatia.
Worse for me I live and work in England but no way will they beat France, if even they get past tonight!

Ratings
329 2 1
Home Country
France
Not far from completing my prediction hope England go through as their will be a bigger tv audience for the final so more people can watch France rip England to shreds ( I am a Jock) haha
Hope Les Bleus will keep their head cool, whomever we play against on Sunday. In 2016 we thought we had won the Euro, after ousting Germany in semi-final. And then... came Portugal...

Ratings
83 3
Home Country
Scotland
Was out a run there when extra time started and just heard loads a steaming people in a back garden singing “they're going home, they're going home, England's going home” 😂😂😂 Good result for Croatia!!

Ratings
195 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
French news reporting, many scottish wearing Croatian shirts
Fuck as a Jock part of the wardrobe is a different top for every nation naturally not England that’s in the shed for cleaning my car!
Guy stops me in street hey why have you a French top on? I support them! “Guy” it’s a old fucking top! Me LIsten buddy put yourself in my shoes, on Monday morning the 16th the new top will have 2 stars on it so why not wait, to me it’s a no brainier Guy fucks off im laughing out loud ha ha

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
314 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Croatia is on the doorstep of a big success of their football team. I mean they already did great for their country. But if they become number 1...! BTW I have an impression that nobody here (except Rapace) supports France. It's strange because FFL is still pretty much French.

Ratings
195 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Croatia is on the doorstep of a big success of their football team. I mean they already did great for their country. But if they become number 1...! BTW I have an impression that nobody here (except Rapace) supports France. It's strange because FFL is still pretty much French.
You may be mistaken I support France in rugby and football only exception is if they play Scotland as then I only wish for a good game, in Rugby Scotland can hold their own, in football well that is just tears and frustration but part of being a Jock.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
790 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
I remember when we were in RCA (Central Africa), we were all in the foyer (I think we'd won the intervention :unsure:) waiting to go back to Calvi. There was a rugby 7s match between a NZ team and a French team. All the legionnaires were cheering for the NZ. Probably just to p*ss off the shlabhors (nickname for the French regulars) :ROFLMAO:

Most viewed threads of the week